The ARMOUR is full of features that makes this pack a great Go Bag or Tactical Pack. The PVC coated material provides with water resistance to help keep your gear dry in wet climates. The large main pocket keeps your laptop or hydration bladder secured. The two additional zippered mesh pockets can keep first aid gear or other important gear visible and easily accessible. The pack has zippers that run the full length of the bag so it can be opened fully and laid flat to access all contents. The two front pockets give you more versatility with the large organizer and pockets to keep things in place for when you really need it. The long mesh pocket inside the bottom front pocket helps to keep the small necessities secure and easy to find. The breathable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and the 4 compression straps keep the pack secured and tight for when you are on the go to maximize comfort and support. Expand your trip and build out your pack with 360 degrees of MOLLE webbing.
- Constructed of heavy weight durable polyester
- Large main compartment with Laptop / water bladder pocket
- Main pocket has two mid sized zippered mesh pockets
- Built in drain grommet to bleed water
- Mid sized pocket with 1 large and 2 small pockets to hold gear and other essentials
- Front bottom pocket with drain hole to bleed water and additional zippered mesh pockets.
- Padded air mesh adjustable shoulder straps with multiple D-rings and MOLLE webbing to add additional gear
- Adjustable sternum slider for comfort and support
- 4 Side compression straps
- Adjustable waist strap for support
- Hook and loop patch holder
- Concealed top center hydration tube access
- MOLLE webbing on front and sides to add pouches and gear
- Padded back panel for comfort
18" (H) x 11" (W) x 10" (D)